Le contenu du firmware 2.00 :
- 1. Improved performance of auto focus*
- Focussing in challenging lighting conditions, where light is low or bright, will now be much faster in Auto Focus mode. The focusing distance has also been improved, allowing you to get closer to the subject and capture a great shot without switching to macro mode.
- 2. Manual Focus improved performance
- (1). Improved operability
The speed of the image coming into focus when turning the focus ring has been vastly improved. When adjusting the focus ring using the electronic viewfinder or the LCD panel on the back of the camera it is now much easier to focus, always displaying the image closer to full aperture with minimum depth of field.
- (2). New addition of 3x magnification for checking focus
The 10x magnifications / focus check feature on the X-Pro1 has been well received and in this firmware update an additional 3 x option is now available. It is also now possible to find the optimum focus point whilst viewing the entire screen.
- 3. Improved writing speed/ processing speed.
- (1). Improved writhing speed to memory card
At maximum speed the X-Pro1 can now write to memory card twice as fast as before. **
- (2). Improved speed for playback after shooting
Image playback now occurs less than one second after pressing the image playback button. On some occasions previously, for example when using continuous shooting, you had to wait until the images had been processed before it was shown on screen.
- 4. Other additional functions
- (1). New addition of "Auto (6400)" to the ISO setting
- * The effect will differ according to the attached lens.
- ** The effect will differ according to the card type and image file size.
Pour télécharger le nouveau firmware version 2.00, cliquez ici.